Egged on: Navigating the world of secondary infertility and egg donation

Join us on this journey into our hearts, a petri dish and (hopefully) my uterus.

Friday, October 3, 2008

It's hard to be a Tigger

I know all of you have seen this.

But, just in case there's even one person who finds their way here who hasn't seen it, here it is. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ji5_MqicxSo

It will change your life.

I'm feeling much more Eeyore than Tigger these days.

The election doesn't help. Elections just remind me how selfish and ignorant most people really are. That becomes particularly obvious when you're taking calls at a daily ne.wspa.per in a conservative community.

But I'm trying.


2 comments:

cadiz12 said...

i've always struggled with my natural state eeyore-ness. a few months ago when i first saw that Last Lecture, it was so inspiring that i was upbeat for a few days, but the doom and gloom crept back in again.

how do you make it last?

cadiz12 said...

oh and diane sawyer did a series of interviews with randy that were pretty touching in their own right:

http://abcnews.go.com/gma/lastlecture