Egged on: Navigating the world of secondary infertility and egg donation

Join us on this journey into our hearts, a petri dish and (hopefully) my uterus.

Saturday, August 23, 2008

A day at the lake is the best therapy

Still haven't come to any conclusion. Still haven't been back to work. Still not sure if I'm going to be part-time or full-time.
But I do know that spending a day or two next to a lake, listening to the waves and enjoying the breeze, is the most calming experience ever.
Back at home now. Cleaning out my linen closet at 1 a.m.
Trying to figure out what to do with all the boxes of progesterone suppositories that I've been holding onto in case I ever actually get to a transfer and need them.

5 comments:

Kristin said...

Good luck making a decision that works for you and your family.

Baby Smiling In Back Seat said...

I have over a hundred progesterone suppositories waiting for me right now, accumulated over 2 injectibles cycles and 1 IVF. I can't imagine that I will ever use them all up, but hopefully if a pregnancy will ever stick I guess I'll use them eventually.

Good luck with your decision!

bb said...

A day at the lake is indeed sometimes just what we need. I hope you find answers and peace soon. Good luck as you continue your journey.

(iclw)

Anonymous said...

I choose torture with needles over torture with suppositories, but either way, I hope that it all works out for you.

I loved the link to the donor health issues. I've been thinking for awhile now that the 'extra' people (ie, not the specific patient, ie, not the parents) need to have their own representation as it seems too many just get used by the docs and not really treated like patients. Thanks for sharing that.

Anonymous said...

Very good decision you have taken. Spending a day at lake is like you have to forget all your tensions, work and everything just enjoy the beauty of nature feel peace.